Six women qualified for the June debates. Which of the six females from the first debates would you choose to, as Vogue put it, “Shatter the Most Stubborn Glass Ceiling?”
Take this online poll to cast your vote for which woman you’d like to see in the White House.
Positive Attributes of Poll
Benefits of this poll include the following:
- This poll is not sponsored by any mainstream media platform.
- This poll only allows users to vote once.*
- The poll includes each woman candidate that qualified for the first two-part debate, even Marianne Williamson, whom Vogue didn’t include in its “Madame President?” photo shoot.
- Poll can’t determine party preference of those polled.
- There is no means to validate voter registration.
Tulsi Gabbard is the only candidate consistently talking about ending regime change wars, bringing our troops home & using the money we’ll save, a peace dividend, for domestic programs our people sorely need such as Medicare For All, College For All, rebuilding infrastructure, and protecting our planet. For more information about Tulsi please visit: