The Finch & Eagle logo and all article copy found on Finch & Eagle are protected by copyright law. You may not reproduce or republish articles, charts, or other material found on http://www.finchandeagle.com without permission. Feel free to use excerpts from our articles though within the guidance of Fair Use while providing both credit and a link to the specific page of content on Finch & Eagle.
All photos found on Finch & Eagle are either in the public domain or the property of Finch & Eagle unless specifically noted.
The information contained on http://www.finchandeagle.com (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. Finch & Eagle reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
- Due to previous harassment and threats endured by Finch & Eagle authors, Finch & Eagle authors are permitted to choose to not accept a byline. Finch & Eagle is committed to the expression of truth, even if this means publishing authentic article by authors who choose to have their work published by the Editor with no author blurb and no author byline. This is entirely up to the author and a safety measure during these inflammatory times.
- Finch & Eagle does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- In no event shall Finch & Eagle, its authors or its owners be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
- Finch & Eagle assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service, though we certainly try our best at accuracy.
- The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed on Finch & Eagle belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to Finch & Eagle, nor any of its advertisers, other authors or affiliates.
- Finch & Eagle often contains opinions. For publication, these opinions must be backed by facts with sources cited and linked.
- Nothing on Finch & Eagle should be interpreted as medical, legal, tax, emotional or other type of advice.
- Even when a Finch & Eagle author is a professional or expert on a subject, the author’s articles should not be considered professional advice of any kind.
- The information contained within Finch & Eagle is provided “AS IS” with no warranties. Finch & Eagle is an independent news analysis blog.
- We reserve the right to delete comments that contain lies, spam, or hate speech.
- All threats or perceived threats of any kind will be reported to the proper authorities, whether they are posted as comments or sent to Finch & Eagle via our contact forms.
- Finch & Eagle features affiliate website links and advertisements. That’s how Finch & Eagle funds the platform and the authors’ articles. These are not contained within the body of an article.
- Finch & Eagle, its authors and its owners are not responsible for the privacy practices of any advertisers or the actions of people reading or commenting on this platform.
- If there is an inaccuracy of substance published by Finch & Eagle, we will post all corrections or apologies directly to the top of the original article.
Children’s Privacy – Finch & Eagle does not collect information from anyone under the age of 14. Finch & Eagle does not accept communications from children aged 13 years old or younger. A box must be checked on our contact form by anyone wishing to contact Finch & Eagle. Should it become known that a child checked the box fraudulently or accidentally, that communication will be permanently deleted.
Authors’ Privacy – The privacy of non-bylined authors is protected unless information is requested by a federal regulatory agency, the court, or the federal, state or local authorities. Finch & Eagle will comply with all court orders and legal duties.
Letters To The Editor – Letters to the Editor or email comments sent to Finch & Eagle may be quoted or published by Finch & Eagle. If you wish to remain anonymous, do not include your contact information on the contact forms. It’s not required.
Personal information – No contact information is required to report tips to Finch & Eagle. No contact information is ever stored. Finch & Eagle doesn’t collect a list of emails. People who sign up to be alerted of new posts are free to do so, but this information is never collected or used for the purpose of creating a contact list. Finch & Eagle will never send out email newsletters. Finch & Eagle will never share contact information with any entity. Finch & Eagle uses the WordPress platform, so WordPress itself has its own privacy information.
Email Marketing – Finch & Eagle doesn’t participate in email marketing. You come to us, we don’t go to you.
Third Party Privacy Policies – Finch & Eagle supports its forum and authors through the use of affiliate links and advertising. At no point will these third parties affect or influence the articles posted on Finch & Eagle. Finch & Eagle is not liable for the contents or actions of these third party websites. Please note that the Finch & Eagle does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external website.
The Disclaimer for Finch & Eagle has been created with the help of TermsFeed Disclaimer Generator.